With more than 15 years experience in the very specialised field of attendant consoles for reception users, the Samwin Attendant will meet all requirements for reception users who’s organisation has moved to the Microsoft Teams Unified Communications platform.
Zero Compromise on Functionality
Up until now, there has been no way for an organisation to move their reception users onto the Microsoft Teams platform without compromising features or functionality. The Samwin Attendant for MS Teams resolves this problem NOW! There is no dependency on Microsoft to complete their Teams Client API.
We are deploying a fully functional and integrated Microsoft Teams Reception solution to customers NOW!
Flexible Integration Methods
Unlike all other solutions, Samwin uses industry standard WebRTC and SIP protocols to allow it to function with multiple PBX vendors at the same time to assist with a smoother transition to the Microsoft Teams Unified Communications platform.
The Key Features
- Presence integration into Microsoft Teams
- Calendar information presented from Microsoft Office 365
- Web Based client user interface with flexible layout options for different user requirements
- Integration into multiple directory sources – Azure active directory, on premises active directory, SQL and other bespoke truth sources
- Full set of reporting statistics
- Integrations into CRM, such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics, or other customer databases
- Fully functioning Microsoft Teams call handling – transfer, hold, consult transfer, in queue wait greetings – all without the requirement for the user to ‘jump’ between the Microsoft Teams client application and the Samwin user interface
- Fast and accurate call handling
Voitec is the distributor for Samwin in the ANZ region, we provide full in region pre-sales and ongoing support to our customers and partners.
Contact Us to find out more about the Samwin Attendant Console product set and how we can help you.