Thinking of moving to a cloud contact centre solution?
Cloud contact centres present many advantages for modern businesses, allowing for a seamless customer experience and greater profitability for your company. However, not all cloud solutions are the same. Partnering with the right cloud technology company is a strategic move and must be appropriately considered by using this helpful checklist handcrafted for you.
In 2022, most businesses are transitioning to the cloud to provide their customers with a better, smoother and more personalised experience. According to the Dimension Data, 60.5% of contact centres plan to move their technology to the cloud, while only 23.1% plan to retain on-site solutions.
Customer Experience Cloud (CX CLOUD®) offers multiple advantages that makes it an ideal technology solution for the modern business. It offers omni-channel capability, multi-tenant infrastructure for faster deployment, it can be accessed anywhere and anytime, and it has more built-in features than most others in the market.
Before you use the checklist, let’s look at your business on a strategic level
It is crucial to ensure that any business has the proper foundations in place in order to thrive. This means having clearly outlined business objectives and goals to attain in a certain time frame. Having a vision, mission and values all help to achieve your business goals and keep your team motivated and on the same page. If your goals include updating or upgrading technology to boost efficiency, such as incorporating cloud contact centre solutions, then the following checklist will act as a must-need for your business.
Consider these points on our cloud contact centre checklist
We have compiled five key considerations when choosing a cloud contact centre solution. Each takes into account the three main pillars of cloud technology: technological features, vendor positioning and responsiveness.
- Unification and Omnichannel Capability: Is the technology solution a unified platform? Does the solution offer unified capabilities across routing, reporting and optimisation? How does it cope with productivity? What channels are supported? Can it handle multiple interactions at once?
- Agility: Check that your technology has a multi-tenant cloud solution, so that roll out is much quicker than others–usually days not months. Having a short rollout timeframe is a critical feature for your business operations.
- Integration: Is the technology solution flexible to work with third party analytics performers such as Power BI and Dubber? Can it integrate with CRM platforms like Salesforce, ZenDesk, MS Dynamics and others?
- Analytics: Does the technology solution offer data reporting across various areas and channels? Does its reporting capabilities induce a higher level of productivity among agents? Is it simple to export, read and interpret?
- High Availability: Does the cloud company offer industry expert support to agents? What is the long term strategy and vision of the cloud company? Is it 100% cloud focused? What are customers saying about the cloud solution?
Whatever technology solution you choose, it is vital that you consider it within the broader framework of your business’ strategic direction. There are a lot of competitors in the market and simple solutions that offer flexibility, agility and high availability will be key to the overall success of your company. Voitec has 13 years of experience in the telephony and contact centre space and provides industry leading expertise in being able to customise carrier integrations for partners and customers.